zaterdag 21 augustus 2010

Luxe for less

Yesterday I orderd a couple of really nice and cheap (sale!) clothes at Urban Outfitters. I orderd:

1. Renewal Lee (dark)Denim Shirt

2. Pins & Needles Long Sleeve Lace Cardigan in grey

3. Silence + Noise Oversize Henley Tee in white
4. BDG Road Trip Cigarette Jean
5. Silence + Noise Black Stirrup Jeans in black

I almost throwed all my clothes away. I wanted to kind of start over. I was sick of all the clothes is have seen a million times. I decided that I am going to invest propperly and only gonna buy things that I really like. Not because my mom and sister, or my friends says it looks good on me. (no offense to my sweet family&friends!) It is not good for my bankaccount because I always and up selling those items.

I hope that the clothes I orderd look as good as they do on the pictures.
I can't wait to receive them!

Love Lien

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten