maandag 2 augustus 2010

Back from France

Bonjour every one! I was on vacation to France for 2 weeks. It was the first time we went to a foreign country with the car. It was really fun! France is beautiful. I love the houses and the beach there. I had so much time to do what I love the most, reading fashion magazines. I bought a lot of magazines while I was there. I loved it! The French Vogue is one of my favorites now. The covers are so stunning.

Here are the jewelry and magazines I bought:






I also bought a new high waisted cropped navy pants (wich I totally adore), a new white blazer (I wil post an oufit of them later), new shampoo&conditioner from Franck Provost (it's really good!), black cute sneakers and some cleaning stuff from Yves Rocher for my face.

Au revoir!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten